We are always looking for experienced professional drivers with a valid "Class-1" license.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be a legal resident authorized to work in Canada.
- It is an asset to hold a valid passport and have the ability to travel to and from the USA.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English (Speak, read and write).
- Must be drug-free and willing to submit to pre-employment drug screening and regular testing for the duration of the employment with Synergy.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience operating comparable equipment (53ft tandem/tridem truck/trailer combination) and be confident and profficient driving in city traffic, backing up in tight or difficult
- Must be physically capable of performing a combination of sitting, standing, crouching and climbing the trailer to perform pre-trip inspections and regular duties of safely operating company equipment.
- Must be able to read BOLs, PODs and follow dispatch and manifest instructions.
- Must demonstrate a hightened sense of urgency, safety and dependability.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Local rivers work a 4- 10 hour shift mix of days and nights. Competitive hourly pay structure is determined based on experience and merit. Safety bonus, training wages and incentives are also available to qualified drivers.
Synergy is an equal oportunity employer. As such, we do not discriminate based on race, age, gender, disability, political or religious association or sexual orientation. We welcome all qualified indivuduals to submit their resume for consideration to email@example.com